Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Shower Blog 1

Decisions -

I am making choices. I choose to live a life a risk. Tomorrow i'm going to make myself available to hear the word, to have words of knowledge, words of wisdom and prophetic words for people.

I am going to honor people for what they have

I am going to cultivate a personal history, and seek His presence, and seek His voice, to hear what he is saying in this season. Sunday service needs to be confirmation, it needs to be a compliment, a supplementary to what God has been showing me during the week. I can't afford to wait for a sunday for a good word for life transformation. Life transformation is an everyday deal.

I am choosing to manage my time. I have chosen things to "give up" to "go up". I'm choosing to steward my time better. Free time is primarily soaking, reading, video editing, minimal surfing. I can't afford to waste this time. I am choosing to study well, to not be lazy. Because lazy just means I have to do more work later.

I am going to be a blessing. I have set things in my heart to do for God, so God, I need you to bless me so i can carry out these dreams that you have placed in my life.

I am going to write/type. I want to become breakthrough for others. My personal breakthroughs must (should) become a corporate breakthrough.

No comments: