Thursday, June 18, 2009

In Redding

So i dream ... the gist is that i was at SJCAC, i was about to leave (it's at night, heading back to my car, far corner away from the sanctuary). I just past the curb, and then Bill says "wait! I have something for you". in short, he gives me some papers, an item i don't know (i know what looks like though), and a book/cd. I say, "it's such an honor", we shake hands and then he leaves.

I knew that what he gave me was something he treasured in his heart, so it really was an honor to receive.. whatever he gave me. Another interesting thing, was that this was after the first of school of worship... AAANnnnd when i wrote down in my journal, i realized it was the last page. transition? new season? i think so.

---

i was thinking about what Bill might be thinking about it (just wondering..). and then i perceived that bill was saying "i'm giving this to you". it seems like every he does is out of giving. Giving not so much to man, because it's not about us, bill's just giving to God, then came the phrase, "one given to God, is a blessing to man". Bill is just a giver, but he's not trying to give to man, he just gives himself to God, and it automatically makes him a blessing to man. good word Holy Spirit!

No comments: