Sunday, November 9, 2008

Crackdown 3

Ha, off the last post. This is how my mind works.

Recognizing the wave of possibility:
-if pray for breakthrough and continual intercession for this 1 person, God will transform their life sometime or another
-because of the sheer power of daily, focused prayer, this person's transformation be radical in any sense, they WILL be sold out to God, more-so than me
-because of the transformation, this person will effect everyone around them, bring many to Christ, teaching deliverance, one who walks in the power of God, and one who has been humbled by His love and mercy
-because of my choice to intercede for this person, I have directly influenced the kingdom, I have been an agent through which heaven could come down on earth and invade this 1 person's life
-because of the fruit of my choice, I now have a testimony of God's power and glory, and every time i share it, it reminds me of His greatness and it stirs my heart and spurs me to do it again on a larger scale, interceding for more people
-because of the sharing of this testimony, I am filled with joy again just making known the works of God, and the people who hear are encouraged, stirred in their hearts, and may even do the same thing
-because of how God has moved in 1 simple choice, there seems to be a cycle where it all starts over again with more people

Riding the wave of possibility
-Me and Sam are actually doing a 'holy experiment' like this and we're starting to see some of the fruits.. but mang i can already feel it coming.

---

So the funny thing is, I'm thinking about all the people that have been moved the same way because they heard similar testimonies I've heard, and now they are moved just as I am (or even more so) to pick someone out and intercede for them until they see a radical change.

"The kingdom of God is like a box of chocolates, any way you pick, iss reel good." - God just downloaded that =D

dang.. i didn't even touch the notes to myself...

-brandon.

and again, typing this I am stirred again to pray even harder for my friend for his breakthrough.

No comments: