Thursday, July 16, 2009

What is my true purpose in life?

http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2005/01/how-to-discover-your-life-purpose-in-about-20-minutes/

I figured it out. took me 23 minutes.



What is my true purpose in life?
To live
To die
To jump around
To do nothing
To know people
To watch videos
To entertain myself
To pass time
To eat food
To think of something to do
To change the world to hurt people to make art to make music to judge people to look around to heal people to be free to feel good to hear myself talk to hear other people talk to help others to be different to change the world to be awesome to feel better than yesterday to see god to be god to be the best to be known to make money to have a good job to make money to be successful to eat food to take upsapce to travel to sightsee to give to the poor to hug trees to watch movies to find my purposeto go to bethel to see people get healed to see cancer dissolve to be with God to walk with God to be amazing to to read the word to play games to find joiy to find the woman of my dreams to be able to rest to be able to take a break to know why I am doing this to have all the answers to not be frustrated to constantly know my purpose to know why I am alive to know my direction to constantly know who I am and wha ti stand for to not compromise who I am to live according to who I know I am to change myself for the better to leave behind the things that hinder me from being myself to leave behind the things that keep me from living to leave behind the things that keep me from who I am to become to leave behind the things that distract me from living for a one goal to have a focused burn to burn passionately for one thing to be alive to be filled with hope to be filled with joy to be fully filled to be estatic with praise to see God to encounter him all the time to commune with him all the time to walk with him to know him like enoch to know him like adam to know him like my flesh toknow who he made me to be to know what is store for to know the best for me to know His best for me to know wha ti need to know to walk in who I am to be who I am and no one else to be satisfied with the process to have the peace that surpasses understanding when I don’t understand to be filled and overflowing with the spirit to never hinder the flow of the Spirit through me to walk in the revelations that have bene given to me to be bold to be fearless to have an unshakable unbreakable faith to realize that the spirit realm is more real than the natural to see in the spirit to see what is real to differentiate whwat is real aand what is more real to be able to show other people what I know for the sake of them finding their purpose to not be lost to know where I am and know where I am going to have direction to know where I am stepping next ot have a confidence in Him that I can’t understand to beable to live from heaven toward earth to steward my life and my time as I am called to to be the best I can be all the time to be free to be filled to be on fire to set others on fire to cause people to burn to cause people to find their purpose to show people how to find their purpose to jump into storms and stop them to be a revivalist to be a world changer to be an earthshaker and mountain mover and waterwalker and windcatcher and firebreather and a timestopper spacetraveler to defy gravity to travel faster than light to see sound waves to hear colors to have supernatural hearing to have supernatural senses to hear God to hear Him clearly to be able to discern His voice from my own to be able to follow through with what he says to live with the joy set before me in any circumstance to be blessed and be a blessing to find more than 24 hours in a day to be a friend of god to walk with Jesus to surpass God’s expectations to be alive to not be satisfied with temporary victories/breakthroughs/feelings to live from eternity to live for eternity to walk in eternity to steward eternity to know my authority to wlak in my authority grow in stature and favor with God and man to highly esteem everyone to honor all to love those who don’t deserve it to be loved to know the heart of God to be free to not care what others think to have wisdom beyond Solomon to be a more radical lover than david to have more strength than Samson to do greater things as jesus prophecied to become breakthrough for others to know how much power I have to know what weapons are available to see where I should be to see where I am to see where others should be to move in love to speak in love to correct in love to love myself to love as Christ loved to love all to love God to have a single love to have a focused love to have a great love to have an agape love to above all, love to have love as my standard in everything I do.

No comments: