Saturday, July 18, 2009

Prophecying..

a note:
i'm writing this in hopes someone may read it. although, at the same time, my main purpose is to remind myself of what He's done, and have a record of what He's taught me.

---

Just read a chunk on Ultimate Treasure Hunt about the 12 year old.

"... so i figured since i was doing God's work, whatever thought came into my head was head was from God. So, when you asked if I had anything, I just said whatever first came to my mind."

To me, there's a huge revelation... this kid actually had faith. Not to say that the older BSSM students didn't. Someone said along the lines of ... most of your issues in life are trust issues. This 12 year old had a simple and profound trust in the Father, and it led to such great encouragement/fruit. It's an invitation to believe that ...He's THAT good. He's THAT faithful. He really is THAT good. Can you believe it?

Can i believe it? gonna it on this for a while.
Holy Spirit, please remind me about this word more often. It'll change my life!

No comments: